- Up to 2weeks tennis training camp with Penang tour.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided
- Pick up and drop to the airport
- Tennis on court training, with USPTA/ ITF level 2 coaches, match plays with NSTE player, physical training and mental training
- Transportation from Academy to bungalow resort and outdoor sight seeing
- days of local sightseeing including City Tour of Penang island
- Optional of 2 weeks international tournament participation in Malaysia. Additional charge will be included for travel, coach, training, match performance analysis, accommodation and transportation.
Summer academy program offers training sessions for the beginners to the touring professional. NSTE has the most intensive Summer Program in the country. Parents, coaches & students can ask questions, take notes & videos. Enrollment is limited to insure the highest standard of individual attention. Some weeks are completely filled prior to summer. Please enroll well in advance to secure a spot. All students have to fill out a registration form in advance with payment in full. Cancellations are a credit on file to be used at a later date. –
Price Per player: only USD2160 ( With English classes) . USD 1900 without English classes
Every 10 players + 1 coach (free). Example: if 20 players + 2 coaches (free).
If 11 – 20 players: Price will only be USD 1800per player (With English tutor classes)
Junior age group : 10 – 18 years old
You can book your spot for month of May, June, or July on April.
For winter camp, booking should be made by November.
- Airfare, Visa & Insurance
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Surcharges, taxes etc as may be applicable on the date of travel
Tennis programs up to 2weeks
Monday – Arrived and check in Tour around the facility and dinner
Tuesday – tennis training – technical & physical conditionings, tactical and game play strategy
Wednesday – tennis training – technical & physical conditioning, Tactical/Situation Drills and physical conditioning
Thursday – tennis training & physical conditioning, Tactical training and match play assessments (strength and weaknesses), mental training
Friday – tennis training & physical conditioning, performance drills with match play tennis with strength and weaknesses assessment and mental training
Saturday – tennis training & mental training, match play among NSTE players.
Sunday – Beach training, & cultural event visits & outing
Items that student need to bring:
- Rackets • Training and Running Shoes • Sportswear • Tennis String and Grips • Notebook and Pen • Toiletry Bag • Alarm Clock • Swimsuit • Beach Sandals • Sun Screen • Hats or Visors • Insect Repellent • Casual Clothes for Trips or Excursions
- 50% deposit required when booking is made. Full payment required after the booking date or upon arrival day.
- The price will be revise for low seasons.
Registration and payment methods
The registration of the program will be finalized by:
- Completing and sending the registration form, (that will be provided by the Admissions Department once availability is confirmed) signed by the student as well as the father, mother or legal tutor if the student is under 18 years of age.
- Sending a copy of the passport or identity card of the student.
- Payment of the total amount one month before starting date.
- Payments can be made by credit card or by bank transfers. If payments are done by bank transfer, the bank commissions have to be paid by the sender.
- There will be a security deposit of USD100 for the accommodation. Payment can be made upon arrival.
- No refund once payment has been made (if the player has undergone the training and decided to cancel or injured during the training they will be no refund). However the total amount paid can be credited to your next Tennis Holiday in Penang
- Our academy will not be responsible or bare the cost for any injuries during the training under our supervision but will assist along the treatment process.